20-Hour ACT Program:
- Covers many of the most important ACT topics in English, Math, Reading and Science.
- Includes 2 full-length practice ACTs and hundreds of additional practice problems.
- Perfect for students who are taking the test in two to three months or students looking for significant score increases (6-8 total points, or up to 2 Composite points)
30-Hour ACT Program:
- Our most popular program.
- Covers all of the most important ACT topics in English, Math, Reading and Science.
- Includes 3 full-length practice ACTs and hundreds of additional practice problems.
- Perfect for students who want to dramatically improve their scores (8-12 total points, or up to 3 Composite points)
40-Hour ACT Program:
- Recommended for students who want maximum possible score increases (over 20 total points, or 5 Composite points) and have sufficient time before taking the test.
- Covers 98% of the problems found on the ACT (English, Math, Reading and Science).
- Includes up to 3 full-length practice tests, hundreds of practice problems, and much more.
ACT Writing Programs:
The ACT Writing Test (the essay) is optional. We offer two ACT Writing programs, which can be incorporated into any of the above standard ACT programs:
2-Hour ACT Writing Program:
- Provides specific strategies and a general approach to essay writing that will quickly raise a student's Writing score.
- Includes 5 practice essays.
3-Hour ACT Writing Program:
- Includes a thorough discussion of essay-writing eloquence and style.
- Perfect for students who need help with their writing style and technique, beyond general approach, structure and content issues.
- Includes 6 or more practice essays.
*Note that since all students work at different rates, the total tutoring time for each program may vary from student to student, depending on the pace of tutoring and the level of mastery desired.