20-Hour SAT Program:
- Covers many of the most important Reading, Writing & Language, and Math SAT topics, including general strategies, timing plans, basic grammar and sentence structure, approaches to reading, and an overview of arithmetic and algebra (the most important parts of the Math test).
- Includes 2 full-length practice SATs and hundreds of practice problems.
- Perfect for students who are taking the test in two to three months or students looking for significant score increases (100-150 points).
30-Hour SAT Program:
- Our most popular program.
- Covers most of the important Reading, Writing & Language, and Math SAT topics, including every type of reading questions found on the test, understanding main ideas and organization (Writing & Language), and a complete overview of geometry and statistics.
- Includes 3 full-length practice SATs and hundreds of practice problems.
- Perfect for students who want to dramatically improve their scores (150-250 points).
40-Hour SAT Program:
- Recommended for students who want maximum possible score increases (over 250 points) and have sufficient time before taking the test.
- Covers 99% of the problems found on the SAT. (Yes, 99%! We counted.)
- Includes at least 4 full-length practice tests, practice problems from additional practice tests, and much more.
SAT Essay Programs:
The SAT Essay is optional. We offer three SAT Essay programs, which can be incorporated into any of the above standard SAT programs:
0.5-Hour SAT Essay Program:
- Provides a quick overview of the assignment.
- Good for strong writers who are already comfortable with argumentative essays (rhetoric).
2.5-Hour SAT Essay Program:
- Includes a thorough overview of the assingment.
- Covers argumentative essay writing (rhetoric) in detail.
- Good for strong writers who haven't taken an extensive course on rhetoric.
3.5-Hour SAT Essay Program:
- Includes all of the above, but also gets into writing style, including topics such as varying sentence structure, writing in an active voice, expanding vocabulary, and much more.
*Note: Since all students work at different rates, the total tutoring time for each program may vary from student to student, depending on the pace of tutoring and the level of mastery desired.